Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dreaming of Anderson Cooper


Twice this week, I've had dreams about Anderson Cooper, the silver-haired CNN host. I'll admit that he is a handsome fellow, and the gray-white hair does make him look awfully distinguished (even if I'm four years older than he is), and those eyes are lovely. I don't know why my dreams have been focusing on him, though. I'm usually very good at "interpreting" other people's dreams, but when I dream about Andy, I'm at a bit of a loss. The first dream was a bit frustrating, admittedly, because I woke up just as I had gotten him down to either Speedos or Underoos--I don't recall which. (He's pretty much fish-belly white all over, in case you're wondering.) Two nights later, we were just talking, nothing sexual going on at all. I'm beginning to think this is some sort of metaphor for my love life, but why it's being expressed through his repeated appearances is beyond my comprehension.

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Wow! I had the same dream. It definitely is a metaphor for my love life.

Joe said...

I hope Barrowman doesn't hear about this. He's likely to be very jealous, don't you think?